These following simple diet and fitness tips can motivate you to lose your pouds.
1. Take extra step, maybe more 1000. The simple way to lose weight is to keep moving. It is not necessary for you to change your clothes, but you just can step out your home and take a walk around your block. Take a pedometer with you to record your steps across the park.
2. Find your sense of adventure. When you are out, try to change your usual direction. Change your direction but not always going to the same path in the park, or you can explore a new street in your neighborhood. If you can make your body in gear, it can not be a chore and your mind are staying interest.
3. Ask for a doggie bag in the restaurant. It is possible for you to control how much you can eat when you are invited in a restaurant. You can request the server to give you half meal you order and ask him to pack it well. When you finish you meal, you can save it for takeout. You can control your eating very well in that way.
4. Do not worried about a bit competition. When you are doing exercise in the gym, the person next you even though you do not know him might give you some motivation. Challenge the person without say any word: If he is on the stationary bike at a certain speed, you can increase your speed. Or you can challenge the person on the running machine next you, and run 5 minutes longer than him.
5. Get enough energy. It is good for you have a large glass of water half a hour before your exercise. You have to eat some nutritious snacks about 1 or 3 hours before your workout. If you want stand it for more than 20 minutes, sip a small mount of water every 15 minutes.
6. Take a hike. When it comes to hike, it is really a good exercise that burns you whole body calories while you can view the natural surroundings. You do not have to wait the holiday to be back to the nature; you could start out at hiking the wilderness place in your area.
7. You have to change. You have to challenge your body in order to achieve improved fitness levels. The specialist suggest trying something new every three weeks. But you do not have to overhaul your whole routine. You can just make some minor change such as add two or three times workout a week. Try a new class such as yoga.
8. Speed up during a run but not a meal. It has to take more 20 minutes for your brain to know that your stomach is filling up. Therefore, feeding frenzy is surely to overstuff yourself. Slow down and enjoy your food. Try to drink more while you are eating. Have conversation with your family at the table. A good meal should have some funny things.
9. Be your best ally. You want to stick to a fitness plan, you have to motivate yourself. Dance music can compel you to get up your feet. When make a fitness dream come true, you could give you a reward such as a new outfit.